Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,480 zł (6,326TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)