Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,379 zł (5,414TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)