Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,568 zł (8,380,983 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)