Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,638 zł (8,244,804 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)