Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,342 zł (руб 48,456) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)