Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,020 zł (R$ 5,805) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 2 hours ago)