Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,468 zł (R$ 2,706) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)