Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.262 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,182 zł (R$ 3,314) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (35 minutes ago)