Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,749 zł (R$ 4,939) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)