Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,197 zł (R$ 5,417) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)