Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,331 zł (R$ 2,667) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)