Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20607 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,784 zł (Mex$ 28,068) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)