Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10174 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,645 zł (ARS $35,828) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (42 minutes ago)