Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,138 zł ($2,662) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)