Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,459 zł ($1,339) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)