Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,205 zł ($2,161) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)