Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.198 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,929 zł ($1,174) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (34 minutes ago)