Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,570 zł ($1,787) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)