Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,544 zł ($950) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (36 minutes ago)