Cost of living in Salerno, Italy vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,227 zł (€2,615) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)