Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,165 zł (€2,164) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)