Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,556 zł (€2,220) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)