Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05103 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,703 zł (₨72,576) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (32 minutes ago)