Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,947 zł (₨49,343) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)