Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,563 zł (₨59,050) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (26 minutes ago)