Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,599 zł (Rp 17,824,188) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)