Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,948 zł (Rp 16,041,452) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (42 minutes ago)