Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,351 zł (€1,501) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 300 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)