Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.938 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,279 zł (﷼ 702) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)