Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10931 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,577 zł (41,875 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)