Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.667 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 186% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,159 zł ($4,133) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)