Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 184% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,045 zł ($3,975) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)