Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 170% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,438 zł ($2,070) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)