Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.955 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 163% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,204 zł ($2,075) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)