Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.336 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,291 zł ($3,085) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)