Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.232 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,111 zł (€1,917) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)