Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,552 zł (€1,767) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)