Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06175 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,970 zł (руб 96,678) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)