Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05995 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,203 zł (руб 103,466) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)