Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,379 zł (руб 78,002) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (37 minutes ago)