Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06009 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,881 zł (руб 97,862) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)