Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06814 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,489 zł (руб 65,876) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)