Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06367 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,010 zł (руб 110,091) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)