Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06588 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,288 zł (руб 65,091) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)