Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05861 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,874 zł (руб 100,215) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)