Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 136% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,600 zł (£2,200) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)