Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.834 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 130% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,738 zł (£2,428) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)