Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.050 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 136% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,862 zł (£1,755) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)