Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,500 zł (697,020 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)