Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,900 zł (745,073 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)