Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,462 zł (€1,754) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)