Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,659 zł (€1,808) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (about 1 hour ago)