Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,885 zł (€1,368) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)