Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,189 zł (€1,187) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)