Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 106% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,094 zł (€2,346) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)