Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03901 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,143 zł (₨106,190) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)