Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05022 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,209 zł (₨83,819) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)