Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05307 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,942 zł (₨74,267) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)