Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,378 zł (¥199,006) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (44 minutes ago)