Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03544 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,773 zł (¥134,659) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)