Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40471 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,159 zł (5,335 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)