Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38144 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,772 zł (12,510 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)