Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.548 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,643 zł (2,999 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)