Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,322 zł (руб 33,678) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)