Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,193 zł (руб 69,989) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)