Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26411 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,682 zł (R 29,085) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)