Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01038 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,518 zł (338,993 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)