Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01091 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,579 zł (328,049 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)