Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01026 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,310 zł (322,763 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)