Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.216 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,800 zł (1,263 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)