Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,434 zł (€1,994) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)