Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.450 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,448 zł (NZ$3,039) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)