Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06377 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,783 zł (руб 43,642) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)