Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06814 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,800 zł (руб 55,766) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)