Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,720 zł (€1,792) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)