Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.162 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,467 zł (€1,794) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)