Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16990 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,883 zł (ARS $28,742) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)