Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,842 zł (€1,856) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)