Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.387 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,405 zł (€1,232) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)