Cost of living in Rohtak, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05292 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,716 zł (₨108,006) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)