Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 164% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,033 zł ($3,972) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)