Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 176% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,639 zł ($2,313) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)