Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.905 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 181% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,526 zł ($2,695) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (19 minutes ago)