Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,111 zł (﷼ 6,821) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)