Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,669 zł (﷼ 3,506) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (42 minutes ago)