Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13501 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,003 zł (29,651₴) in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)