Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13457 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,834 zł (28,492₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)