Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12787 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,530 zł (ARS $35,426) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)