Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16876 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,816 zł (ARS $34,465) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (39 minutes ago)