Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10170 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,333 zł (ARS $42,603) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)