Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,861 prices entered by 541 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,865 zł (R$ 3,013) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)