Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,563 prices entered by 530 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,918 zł (R$ 4,505) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)