Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25091 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,042 zł (ARS $12,124) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)