Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09859 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,965 zł (ARS $50,365) in Río Cuarto.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)