Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,520 zł (€1,033) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)