Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,125 zł (5,520 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)