Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01047 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,452 zł (329,707 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (44 minutes ago)