Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01245 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,010 zł (161,388 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)