Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27022 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,757 zł (R 25,006) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (43 minutes ago)