Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30523 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,020 zł (R 13,171) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)