Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27037 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,797 zł (R 28,839) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)