Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,174 zł (R$ 6,240) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)