Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,488 zł (R$ 3,927) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)