Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,800 zł (R$ 6,499) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)