Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,829 zł (R$ 3,637) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)